What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid online advertising platform that has been offered by Google. It was initially known as Google Adwords and later was rebranded to Google Ads in 2018.
When a potential customer searches for a product, restaurant, service, promotion, or anything from anywhere in the world, they will likely search for that product on Google first. Here’s how Google Ad works: someone enters a search term and Google shows them relevant ads for a product or service.
Basically, the operation remains the same: when a user searches for a keyword, they get the results of their query on the search engine results page (SERP). These results may include paid advertising targeting that keyword.
Businesses using Google Adwords can create relevant ads using keywords that people searching the web using the Google search engine would use. The keyword, when searched, will trigger the display of your ad. Google Ad topped ads that appear under the “Sponsored Links” heading to the right or above Google search results. If your Google Ads are clicked, Google Search users will be redirected to your website.
Also See: Social Media Marketing
Google Ads services include:
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive research
- Create text and image ads
- Ideas for landing page optimization
- PPC cost management
- CPAP monitoring
- Modify and improve advertising campaigns
- Conversion tracking
- Monthly report
Different matching options are available when choosing keywords for your google ad campaigns . The main keyword match options includes:
Broad Match: It reaches the most users by showing your ad whenever your keyword is searched for.
Negative Match: It prevents your ad from showing when a phrase or word you specify is searched for.
Phrase Match: Your ad is shown for searches that match the phrase exactly.
Exact Match: Your ad is shown for searches which match the exact phrase exclusively.
Also Check: Web Design and Development
Types of Google Ads There are 5 types of ads:
- Search Campaigns: These are text ads that appear at the top of the Google search results page. These are the ads you must be most familiar with. It appears on the search result page with the black “Ad” symbol next to the URL.
- Shopping campaigns: Shopping campaigns for the purpose of selling products or inventory. These ads include product details like your photo, product title, price, and company name. These PPC ads appear at the top or right of the Google SERP. If you have a physical product, Google Shopping ads can get qualified leads by showcasing your product directly to the customer.
- Display Network Campaigns: Display Network campaigns, sometimes called Google Display Network (GDN) ads, appear on other websites instead of SERPs. They typically contain text and images that you define when you set up your ad.
Also Check: Content Marketing
- Video campaigns: Video campaigns or video discovery ads are short videos that are played right before or in the middle of a YouTube post. Video campaigns can help drive subscribers, traffic, or conversions for your product or service.
- App campaigns: App campaigns are ads that drive app installs or in-app purchases. They can show up on SERPs, display networks, and YouTube based on where Google’s machine learning predicts you’ll get the most out of your ads.
The benefits of Google Ads for your business
If you’ve ever used Google to find relevant information online, you can be sure you’re not the only one doing it. Most often buyers go online to research highly relevant information, compare products/services, read helpful reviews before taking the important step of contacting a particular Google ads agency. Google Ad offers a number of advantages to a business or advertisers and it has become one of many key digital marketing techniques that organizations use today to gain and maintain a competitive advantage over their competitors.
Also Check: Ecommerce solutions
- Google Ad significantly increase leads and customers
- Provides high return on investment
- It’s a Highly Flexible Marketing Platform
- It allows you to See Fast and Transparent Results
- It allows you to find out more about your target market
- It allows you to tape into massive and high-quality traffic sources
Check the latest update on Instagram